Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dental Illusion

fireplace chat:

I have found writing a drag in my home town... sexually. And i am serious when i say sexually, since certain adventures this week should be labeled as mishaps. Things have been interesting, i reconnected with 2 x girlfriends in a span of 2 days, and this is amazing since i don't have many. Both nights were good, i got more than a friend should. The first being play, the second being information. Information i really don't feel right about at this present moment. But it doesn't matter, because i think i made some amends with both girls. So, i may feel fuzzy, but atleast things arn't totally distorted... sexually!

Today i went to the dentist office after making an apointment. Yesterday they even called me and reminded me, yet the receptionist had no record of the apointment or that they called me. I felt like i walked right into a curb your enthusiam moment. The lady even said "well im sorry sir, were closing soon and all these other people have waited" i chimmed back with "my lack of waiting has nothing to do with your screw up" but i wasn't angry, i was happy i could postpone sitting in the chair of doom probably contemplating the night before (see above). So i went home and jammed, jamming was the perfect remedy for the fuzz i was feeling. I love music, and i love playing music with others more than women. So playings music helps me see the bigger picture... a.k.a. bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

No comments: