Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm Repeatedly Tired of Repititions

This life repeats a good mount more than i would like it too, but then again without any repetition i wouldn't be able to break free for a moment in between the action i just preformed. i can sulk a while longer than one who has only the time to look forward and worry. However, all this repetition has increased the likelihood i do, in fact, stress for more. This has caused a chain reaction in the electrical wiring in my brain to make a decision, not hasty, albeit I imagined i would wait longer. Problem is i can't wait any longer. I want to cut some time in between the repetitions that i go about, and in accordance with said principle i will be heading to the great continent of Europe. Fuck discrimination, i want to be every possible place i can see. Kent and I will be sleeping on the train at night and seeing all that we haven't yet before at day. Furthermore, i feel it is a repetition for me to go home over summer. You may know that i did no such thing last summer, in fact, i spent most of my time biding it in Chico over some lovely trees in the bright, but the summer before that i was well scarred of staying alone in Chico and it would be a repetition to do the same even a year after. Every summer should be new and spectacular in some way that i forecast. This summer is the beginning of a challenge i have yet to desire. This challenge is not unfamiliar to most, but those my age scare away from it like a gazelle from a tiger. I'm talking about life here people, get it straight. I'm talking about my hand; I think i may even be ready to throw some in the muck and take my chances with a new hand. No offense to my old cards, i just think i spilled a bit too much beer on them. I believe that my life hasn't even begun yet. I believe it will begin this summer, because i will be graduated from school, away from all constraints, living on my own, paying my own bills, i will be my own person. Like the politician who isn't constrained by the corporation that fed him his meal ticket because they fed another, i will be able to take the higher ground on any occasion. This is based upon the fact that i am in charge of me.

me me mine

No comments: