Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bitches

I fi nal le finished Couch bandits, but seems that after all the commotion, nobody remembers or cares... meh. I'm thinking about cleaning it up a bit and submitting it to the magazine i write for. What do you guys think??? Does anyone read this blog??? Anybody??? Also, i am thinking about writing a couple short lines about each album you should hear (blog below CB) and submitting it to the magazine. I've got nothing to say right now, i am sitting in a computer lab, i should be studying for a quiz ill be taking later today. BLAHUG^&%$^&$$WETGFCRGH^&RR

yours truley
The D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read.
i would have to reread closely to give any criticism, should you want it.
but, i do love couch bandits, especially the velma part.

The Crazy Adventures Speed Team said...

your awsome, hit me up if you see me on aim!!!!

Anonymous said...

you do realise, that you commented on your own blog, to communicate to me, and that it is only by insane and sheer chance that i saw your response? i hardly ever go on aim. by i am easily contacted through facebook, myspace, email, etc.