Sunday, October 15, 2006

One Brandon at a Time

Theres a certain feeling my body entertains every time I cut a hard boiled egg. Maybe I get this feeling because i am afraid of sulfer, or maybe its because when i was a young lad my nieghborhood playground could be found besides an egg sanctuary (yes, no typo). No matter my eggs origin of uneasyness, i feel a bit faint.

The Republicans (Pizone) news:

(p1) If i take my hard drive over Lens i get hours of Pizone jams
(p2) I did take my hard drive over lens
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(c) I have hours of Pizone jams


if anyone out there wants to hear what we are working on i have lots of music (mostly rough recordings). I project by next weekend we have a decent recording of all three new songs

Tentatively titled:

Harmonic
Underneath
Jazzy


AND in CASE you DID not KNOW:::::::::bliggidy blogs are blended blantantly

In Brandon news: this weekend was a chico weekend if i ever have had one. Just one big blur filled with beers and bowls. Huge party upstairs, 3 kegs, 2 copular interventions a.k.a. 2 party breakups. I tried something that know man should ever try- i tried to out drink my alcoholic roomate - big mistake. He beat me by 3 beers and i ended the night earlier than i wanted to.
Dave, my x-roomy came down from humbolt with his semi-twin friends travis/jarvis. Not really twins, not even related, but they were both going to humbolt state from fargo north dakota. I had no idea humbolt had such a Fargonian pull, you learn something new everyday.

Something new: Something i need, i'm thinking a bass or a road trip or a tripy bass i can play on the road