Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Better People Living Bigger Days

Yesterday was a big day, a day bigger than the day before, because i found a way to add minutes to the day and i added three minutes. I can't talk about how i did it on fear that the snow goblins who told me will pierce my ears with a Soldering iron. But anyway, all those people who woke up today and felt well rested, you can thank me, the snow goblins and those extra three minutes I added.

On a more serious note: E#

Thank you thank you

p.s. I went to an Oakland athletics game yesterday. This made the day bigger because A) The A’s Rock….. GI) The A’s Rock Hard J) Game one of the pennant (the American League Championship).
I love baseball like I love sex, even the bad stuff is good (I know I know, Total cop out line, but it worked, give me that much) Why did that last line work exactly, well… the A’s lost and there was the most annoying Tigers fan behind me until about the 7th inning.
At the beginning of the national anthem he made the remark that "some people don’t respect the country." This Mothafuckin Dildoe licking Tigers Fan was referring to the status of my hat being on top of my head during the song. However ill-faded his remark was, no matter how ill concocted, because I answered back with "I’m not even going to dignify that with a response after this non-responsive response."
Why did I just say that, well I should dignify my readers with a reason, albeit it seems obvious to me. But choosing to respect an institution this country was founded upon (a symbol as American as a hat off during our song) is a hypocritical action. It is my own personal right to my own patriocity. I respect the country with my hat on. Taking my hat off is a simple action, but it makes me complicit in an action I don’t believe in. If I respected the way the country is going right now I would take my hat off, but I don’t. In fact, to respect our country in that way is as unpatriotic as borscht soup. My personal integrity compels me to leave my hat on in an act of my own personal patriotism. Taking your hat off is a bullshit act if you don’t believe in it. Granted the Detroit fan might actually be patriotic if he can justify his action (although in the present, justification seems nearly impossible), but I can’t for myself.

p.p.s. Last night Brian and I looked up at the sky and noticed a big vagina formed in the stars, and thought we were better people for seeing it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

E# isn't as serios as f

Anonymous said...

Selfish snow goblins, keeping the secrets of life to themselves...

B said...

I love your blog. How does one maintain such a constant state of entographical stankology? Or in other words - Waka Waka.

Dr. Itchie said...

I would feel like a better person for seeing it too. But wouldn't it have been better to see two vagina constellations dancing around eachother rhytmically in the sky? I think so.